The FDO aims to:
- To strengthen the Institutional Faculty Development Program of the University within the context of AMAIUB mission, vision and objectives.
- To initiate in the design, implementation and assessment of a comprehensive program appropriate for the professional growth of faculty members.
- To sustain the conduct of needs assessment among faculty members in coordination with the FDC for potential trainings, seminars, workshops, conferences and other development needs of the faculty members.
- To maintain an active calendar of local, regional and international Faculty Development activities as well as to conduct in-house activities involving invited guests scholars/speakers/trainers from the region or internationally
- To implement the accreditation standards and expectations relative to the Colleges and adhere to the policies and procedures set by HEC and the Accreditation bodies in the area of Faculty Development.