AMA International University-Bahrain’s (AMAIUB) strategic plan underscores the enhancement of the university’s research culture and the establishment of international linkages with reputable universities and international organizations. In line with this, AMAIUB’s College of Engineering and College of Computer Studies, through the University Research Center, will host the 4th IEEE International Conference on Engineering Technologies and Applied Sciences on 29 November – 1 December 2017.
This is in cooperation with the Engineering Technology and Social Science Management and the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) student branch of International Islamic University of Malaysia.
With the theme, “Engineering, Technologies & Application of Applied Sciences are Driving our Future”, the conference will delve on sharing research findings in the fields of engineering, technology, and applied sciences.
Furthermore, the conference aims to foster multidisciplinary exchange by researchers and developers, as well as research students and professional experts.
It also welcomes the submission of original and unpublished work from academicians, business leaders, experts, and executives from universities and industrial research institutes based on the following research tracks:
- Renewable (Green) Energy Systems and Sources (RESSs) as Wind Power, Hydropower,, Solar Energy,
- Biomass, Biofuel, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, and Computing, Tidal energy, Hydrogen and Fuel Cells
- IT and Computing
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Signal Processing, Control and Robotics
- Biomedical and Nano Engineering
- Energy and Power Electronics
- Applied Sciences and Technology
Important Dates :
- Submission of Full Paper: 30 August 2017
- Acceptance Notification: 30 September 2017
- Camera Ready Copy: 24 October 2017
- Early Bird Registration: 25 October 2017
- Registration Deadline: 5 November 2017
- Conference Dates: 29 November – 1 December 2017
All the presented papers will be submitted for inclusion to IEEEXplore Digital Library as per its format. Extended version of all accepted papers will also be submitted to Scopus and ISI Journals.
AMAIUB acknowledges the Higher Education Council for its support and approval for University to host the said international research conference.
AMAIUB holds various activities that provide avenues for the faculty, staff, students, and the external community to collaborate and share research findings and innovations that are deemed vital to the society. The University also ensures the Kingdom’s academic community that its research goals and thrusts are in accordance with the Bahrain Economic Vision 2030 and the Higher Education Research Strategy 2014-2024 which encourage research, development, and the creation of platforms for knowledge-based economy.
For registration and further details, please visit the conference site: http://icetas.etssm.org/.